Areas of Practice
Law is order, and good law is good order.
Breach of Contract
Shareholder Oppression & Corporation Disputes
- Breach of the shareholder agreement
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Self-dealing or conflicts of interest
- Disagreement over corporate actions
- Excessive compensation
- Denying access to corporate records or ledgers
- Illegal actions like embezzlement or fraud
Intellectual Property Disputes
Consists of property that is usually not tangible. Instead, this type of property consists of sets of rights controlling the ownership, use, and sale of items created through the use of a person’s intellect or creativity, such as musical compositions, logos, and machines. There are four main types of intellectual property:
- Copyrights: These include writings, musical recordings, films, plays, and other creative works that are recorded into a tangible medium.
- Patents: These include inventions and other mechanical or technical innovations
- Trademarks: These include logos and slogans that are used to identity particular goods. Trademark laws also cover service marks and trade dress.
- Trade Secrets: These consist of recipes, instructions, production methods, and other information that gives a person or a business a competitive edge and is not readily accessible by the general public.
Consists of dishonest and illegal activities perpetrated by individuals or companies in order to provide an advantageous financial outcome to those persons or establishments. Also known as corporate fraud, these schemes often appear under the guise of legitimate business practices
Real Estate Disputes
In many instances, disputes arise over the rights and duties of the parties in a real estate transaction. Our attorneys focus on representing buyers and sellers in both real estate and financial transactions where the parties are in conflict over their rights and duties related to the purchase or sale of property.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Our attorneys are well-known for their expertise in handling challenging negotiations mediations and arbitrations in an efficient and cost effective manner. Alternative Dispute Resolution provides the client with a process that can save the clients time and money in court.
We represent clients in matters concerning and related to commercial disputes.
These disputes include but are not limited to:
- Contractual Disputes
- Construction Matters
- Real Estate
- International Disputes
- Oil and Gas
- Federal Tax Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
Book a Consultation With Us Today
We truly believe our clients are deserving of our sincerest dedication and experience in every case and consultation.